Friday, October 7, 2011

where could the camera be?

Okay, so it's officially been more than 3 months since I posted here. Yes, Jeni, I am still blogging here - just kind of haven't been motivated since I lost our camera. Or maybe Michael lost it. His favorite thing these days is pushing things down the heating vent or scattering them under the furniture. I keep thinking there's a possibility of finding quite a few things if I only took the time to clean my house.
Ruth is 3, and as such, in true Samuelson tradition, she is allowed one short piano lesson a day. She also loves painting and dressing her wood bears (from grandpa and grandma courtesy of Melissa-Doug) and doing a letter and number each morning. Unfortunately, her favorite activities don't work so well with Michael's, particularly now that he's mobile enough to climb up on the dining room table.
That's the latest in our lives, and I'm excited to see Beth and fam this next week, after we head to Lindsborg for the Hyllingsfest.

1 comment: