Friday, June 24, 2011

1st tooth

I was RIGHT! I've been telling people that it might be teething for 6 months, and sure enough, Michael's got a tooth!

In other news, our computer is still mostly dead - we've had a lot of trouble getting the start button to work. Karl's original fix of ripping out the button worked for a while after the techies had fixed it the first time - now it's getting harder and harder to get the computer to respond to the baton or to the pen cap! What an obstinate thing! Plus it's overloaded with data but I don't dare get rid of things willy-nilly since we've lost most of our pictures somewhere in the computer and it's possible they might be rescued by some amazing techie if I don't do too much. So we bought a new computer but it doesn't have all the software on it yet. All this to explain why I have no photo to go with my amazing news. Sorry. If you picture a baby mouth with a bit of Elmer's glue on the bottom gum, you'd have it about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment